Thursday, May 8, 2014

Quarry chronicles continued

Last weekend we kept on rocking. We moved some pavers that were used as a border and created a small patio. This year I'm using the deck mostly as play space for kids so I don't want to put the table there. With the backyard so big it's nice to have multiple entertaining spots. This project was fairly simple, we just laid some paving sand as a base and then laid out the pavers. It's not perfect but it's also not forever and for a $100 investment looks great to me!






I love the discoloration of the pavers. These are basic cement pavers and I saw them in Home Depot this weekend and they are quite unattractive when new but the patina makes them really pretty.
The work is not done yet we still need to move the stones from one area to another and plant some grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment