Friday, May 2, 2014

Rocky Road

I'm in the process of rearranging our backyard. It took me over a year to realize that I needed to simplify it. It is going to be awhile before we are able to have it professionaly redone the way we want it to be, so for now I am looking for temporary solution which will make it more user friendly with a lot of hard work and a little investing. The least expensive way is to reuse all the stones that are already there. I have a hard time believing it can be attractive, so here's some inspirational pictures to help me decide which direction I want to go.






Beautiful, right? The last picture applies most to my design as it's basically rock on rock on rock. I will be mixing many types of stone too. The work is set to begin tomorrow, it's going to be a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment