Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Console It

I'm itching to finish the foyer. I still haven't found the church pew, but I'm searching craigslist almost every night. The next major piece I need for that space is a console table or dresser or a buffet or a sideboard.  As you can tell I'm keeping my options open. Here are a few pieces that caught my eye.







My first choice is the Crate&Barrel media console but I have to say I'm not a big fan of the price tag. I'm also not a big fan of having two main pieces of furniture being made of wood, that's of course assuming that I will one day find my church pew. That's why I like the PB entryway all black table. Of course I love the price tag of the table from Wayfair and I would consider painting it.  On the other hand if I'm going to paint something I might as well just get a used piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment