Saturday, March 29, 2014

Foyer Design Idea

Now that I found my church pew I'm really itching to finish the foyer. I still need a couple of major pieces like console table, carpet and mirror so it is not going to happen right away.  To help me stay on track I came up with a mood board for the space. I really love it. I like that major pieces are neutral and I can play up the seasons with accessories like pillows, vases and pictures. I also like the mercury glass table lamp which bring in a little blink and of course natural wood which comes from the bench and mirror.


Sources:

Ceiling Fixture - Eldridge Pendant Ballard Desing (already own)
Mirror - Levico Mirror in Natural Restoration Hardware
Console Table - Burke Console Table Pottery Barn
Table Lamps - Etched Mercury Glass  Pottery Barn
Rug - Diamond Foil Jute Rug West Elm


No comments:

Post a Comment